If You Build It, They Will Come
"I want to double my speaking bookings in 2018."
A simple, short, one sentence LinkedIn post, and boom! My little world of connections fully delivered as though I was on the Field of Dreams movie set with the echoes of 'If you build it... they will come.' Just 26 weeks into the year, and I've already booked more than 30 speaking circuits. There's no slowing down in sight.
- Networking Best Practices: Shaking Hands with Your Goal
- Geo-Time Blocking: How Your To-Do List Can Work For You, Not Against You
- Interviews: How to Slam Dunk Your First Impression with The Employer of Your Dreams
- Leadership: Setting Quarterly Goals with a Fun, Team Theme
- Networking & Sales Skills: How to Track if Networking is Fruitful
- Yellow Brick Road: From Unemployment to CEO (Motivational Mentors), can be scaled to fit all ages down to middle school
- Search Engine Optimization: How does it help my company rank in Google?
- Staff Retention: Do You Know 'The Weekly Pulse' of Your Employees?
- Technology: How to Pick the Right Website Company Fit For You
- Interview Techniques: Top Questions to Ask, The 4-Hour Hiring Process, & more
- Your Lingering Bad Business Listing: How to find & fix a wrong address or old phone number
- Apples vs Oranges: Top Questions You Should Ask BEFORE Signing A Website Contract
I've been blessed to speak crowds as small as a dozen middle school students at Pioneer Library in Moore, Oklahoma, who were a part of a Girls Who Code after-school curriculum; I left with a marker-drawn note from a future leader that encouragingly read, "You're gonna do great Ms. Stacy!" Counter that with a bustling roomful of 100 female professionals and entrepreneurs at Norman's Women's Lunch and Learn for the Norman Chamber of Commerce, and you can see the wide range of people I enjoy connecting with - no matter the audience.
Thank you to these incredible, locally-supportive groups who have helped me in my speaking journey through the power of training others:
- Norman Women’s Leadership Luncheon
- Norman Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau Trust Talk Series
- American Marketing Association (AMA OKC) Lunch n Learn Series
- International Association of Business Communicators (IABC OKC) Q&A Speaker Panel
- Greater Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce New Member Orientation
- Edmond Francis Tuttle Launch Pad
- Moore Chamber of Commerce Lunch & Learn Series
- Executive Women's International (EWI OKC) Dinner Keynote
- Startup OKC at OU Price College of Business
- Business Links Referral Networking Training
- Moore Norman Technology Center Tech Talk Breakout Session
- Oklahoma Sales Professional Association
- National Council for Undergraduate Research Conference Breakout Session
- Oklahoma City Entrepreneur Group Keynote
- Greater OKC Tech Roundtable
- Edmond Chamber of Commerce
- Business Network International
- UCO Alumni Homecoming Week Student Seminar
- UCO Mass Communications Women & Leadership Course
- UCO Alumni Mentor Online Leadership Class
- OKC Rise & Shine Emcee
- OKC Megalunch Speed Networking Emcee
- Edmond Explosion Speed Networking Emcee
- South OKC Rotary
- Pauls Valley Rotary
- Yukon Writer's Society Keynote
- Growth Club of Moore Oklahoma Keynote
- Mentor Club of Norman Oklahoma
- Early Risers Toastmasters of OKC
- Pioneer Library System
- Boss Babes Keynote Training
- Francis Tuttle Girl Tech seminar
- Sooner Networking Group
- HR Insider YouTube Channel
- Century 21 Goodyear Green Training
- United Way of Central Oklahoma
- Edmond's Best Business Club
Editor. Author. Marketer. Speaker. Book Blogger. Business Owner.
May 31, 2018, Shayla was a client of Stacy’s:
"At the OKC Entrepreneur Group Meetup, I had the pleasure of meeting Stacy Eads and hearing her speak on time management. I *almost* didn't attend that night, because I thought, 'I'm pretty good at time management. I don't think I need any help.' I was so wrong! Stacy blew my mind with her knowledge of time management and ensuring you're not overdoing it as an entrepreneur. I immediately implemented her advice, and in one week, I've seen a huge difference. I turned off all social media and email notifications, I have 3 specific times that I answer emails each day (and no more than that!), and the 3x5 card activity she had us do for our goals was amazing. I can't recommend her enough."
Connector of People and Resources | Passionate Relationship Builder | Tenacious Leader | Engaging Speaker
February 14, 2018, Christine worked with Stacy but at different companies:
"Stacy gave a wonderful presentation to our local Chapter of Executive Women International about how to master networking. Everyone was so impressed with her presentation, and her style of engaging with the audience was exceptional. Not only did she have wonderfully crafted Power Point slides, but she interacted with us by organizing demonstrations and used great vocal variety and humor to drive her points home. Stacy's mastery of networking is directly related to her many professional successes, and her authenticity is the cherry on top that rounds out her credibility on the subject. Many of us that witnessed her presentation had some experience with networking, but all of us walked away with new pieces of information to fine tune our approaches. Thank you, Stacy!"
If you would like to book Stacy Eads, CEO of Levant Technologies, two-time Oklahoma's 50 Women Making a Difference, and four-time 40 Under 40 Top Executive, please call 405-329-9997 or email Stacy today.