Major in M.E.
Beyond hiring practices, an internal six-week training program, and team shadowing activities, Levant believes ongoing training, support, and education is imperative to the development of a cohesive and productive staff.
This year, our Quarter 2 theme for 2017 is Major in M.E. (M.E. = My Education).
- Every Monday, Levant pays for a Lunch & Learn setting in our conference room with all employees.
- Every Tuesday morning, Levant has the BYOBreakfast Club.
- Each is a one hour training.
Some trainings are group research and presentation projects from two employees together and others are direct from the CEO’s 20 years of experience. The topics cover a range of topics to help the Levant team work smarter and more successfully, from networking best practices, to customer service standards, emerging search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, how to best translate our geek speak into everyday language for our clients, and so much more.
Our CEO has also arranged for a dozen guest presenters to visit Levant throughout the summer. These speakers come from a variety of industries: marketing, public relations, branding, social media, and business coaching firms. Our goal is for these experts to teach everything from sales-closing techniques and client communication flow, to concepts of profit and loss statements and new trends in areas outside our wheelhouse, like Snapchat and Instagram.
We want to extend a big thank you to the following for agreeing to teach our staff to more effectively help others grow!
- Lydia Benham, Small Talk Code – Apps, how to sell cool ideas, showcase of app work and app possibilities
- Carley Bakker, Reputation Manager – Creating a winning social media plan
- Mike Koehler/Lennon Patton, Smirk New Media - Social media tools outside Levant's typical wheelhouse (Pinterest, Snapchat, Instagram)
- Armand McCoy, Trifecta Communications - Paid Advertising, such as Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
- Trey Whitley & Thomas Fiordelisi (OKC Chamber Ambassadors) – How to asking the correct, intriguing one-to-one questions
- David Curran, Sandler Training of OKC – How to sell with DISC
- Donovan and Rebecca Farrow, Alias Forensics – A look into forensic computing and security and how it affects us and our clients
- Trifecta Communications (Brent Wheelbarger) - Extra cool examples of augmented reality tech
- Dave Tran, The Specific Chiropractic – How to build a personal social following
- Rob Garibay, The Clarity Pro – Examples of A, B, C players in your business and how to get everyone on the same page
- Rennie Cook – Tips on converting leads into sales
- Korey McMahon, McMahon Marketing – "If you haven’t received a LinkedIn referral, you’re doing something wrong"